TALKanfield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A -place to discuss the beloved Liverpool fc

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help on how to create the required design

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roads007

Need help on how to create the required design Empty
PostSubject: Need help on how to create the required design   Need help on how to create the required design I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:19 am

hello there, i need to create a webpage as the following description but have know idea on how to do so.
a webpage with a tabbed menu at the top of the page, menu buttons are joint together so its like a navigation bar. the navigation bar has 5 tabs on it. tab a, tab b, tab c etc. when tab a is clicked on page a shows up when tab b is cliciked on page b shows up at the same time while navigating to different pages the same navigation bar is always visible.
when the page changes its as if the page is inside a layer where the contents inside the layer change representing the different pages. when ever an option is selected from the menu it seems as your on the same page.
================
Web Design Glasgow|Graphic Design Glasgow
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1