TALKanfield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A -place to discuss the beloved Liverpool fc

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, thinking about an iPhone, some questions ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roads007

So, thinking about an iPhone, some questions ...  Empty
PostSubject: So, thinking about an iPhone, some questions ...    So, thinking about an iPhone, some questions ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:13 am

Right now we're longtime Sprint customers, maybe 10 years. I've got a family plan now w/ 550 mins. I've got I think 5 phones and an Airave going.

None of us have "smart" phones but we all have texting. On my phone only (LR Rumor Touch) I have the added $15 for unlimited data.

I'm thinking about getting an iPhone this coming summer when (presumably) the next revision of the iPhone is introduced. I would probably keep my wife and kids on our our Sprint plan and just move myself and maybe my dad. We already own a iPad and a couple of iPod Touches so I'm familiar with iOS.

I do have a few questions I was hoping someone here could help me with. Thanks in advance! :-)

1. What differences are there between the iPhone on AT&T and Verizon? Based on their coverage maps they both cover my home and work area very well.

2. I could see myself using up to maybe 1000 texts/month and a few GB of data, what kind of plan should I consider?

3. After all of the fees, taxes, etc., what is an expected real-world monthly bill for me given the above?

=============
iphone unlock|unlock iphone

Back to top Go down

So, thinking about an iPhone, some questions ...
Page 1 of 1