TALKanfield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A -place to discuss the beloved Liverpool fc

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Op Bunuion Op

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roads007

Post Op Bunuion Op Empty
PostSubject: Post Op Bunuion Op    Post Op Bunuion Op I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:39 am

Hi, Two weeks and two days ago I had my bunion shaved of and a little bit of bone cut away in my big toe as it had a little arthritis on right foot.Cut on top of foot one long one and one short one. (NO pins or screws )
I am having like pins and needles fuzzy feelings in my foot.I am guessing this is the nerves.My foot is swollen a little.Still painfull at times, and seems to be extra sensative.
I am wearing a surgical shoe.
My question is all my toes are stiff especially my big toe, I can move them but only very slightly especially my big toe. Sometimes part of my foot feels numb. Is this all normal ?
I have also been told by one doctor (doctor I saw at my doctors regarding a different matter ) to wear surgical shoe at least untill I go back to hospital for checkup, which is in 4wks.
Then I was told by my doctor properly
be able to do away with shoe in one wk.
The hospital did not say anything about how long to wear shoe for.I did not get much info from hospital regarding aftercare.
I do not want to do any harm to my foot.
-------------------
Seo Costs
Seo Prices
Back to top Go down

Post Op Bunuion Op
Page 1 of 1