TALKanfield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A -place to discuss the beloved Liverpool fc

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEOLV and Local Keyword Ranking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roads007

SEOLV and Local Keyword Ranking Empty
PostSubject: SEOLV and Local Keyword Ranking    SEOLV and Local Keyword Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Hello all,

I very much like the SEO Linkvine concept and the easy, intuitive interface makes it a breeze to learn and use. I have a question about using SEOLV for ranking of local keywords. I am trying to get good local search rankings for local businesses, using terms such as "Miami plumber," "Chicago auto repair," etc. Can you tell me basedon your own experience whether or not SEOLV can help me with this? I am not sure how many members are going to be looking for content with these local keywords to publish on their own sites/blogs. I realize I can simply try submitting a large volume of articles for the next 30 days and get an estimate of any interest in articles written around local keywords for myself, but I am just wondering if anyone has any experience, opinions, or ideas regarding ranking for local keywords using SEOLV. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SEO UK|Search Engine Marketing

Back to top Go down

SEOLV and Local Keyword Ranking
Page 1 of 1